Watan is pleased to stock our very first set of fine Arabic coffee cups!
- Crafted from a fine (and durable) porcelain, these beautiful Arabic coffee cups are embellished with bold strokes of striking gold calligraphy, celebrating the Palestinian poet Mahmoud Darwish with the opening lines of one of his most fames poems "On This Land".
- The translation of the Arabic: "We have on this land that which makes life worth living".
- The calligraphy was created in collaboration with a Gazan calligraphy artist. ❤️ 🇵🇸
- Packed in a signature Watan gift box, this set of Arabic coffee cups are available as either a set of 3 or 6 cups. Both come ready in a Watan Khalili Gift Box.
- Add a free custom gift message on our special tatreez gift card and send directly to loved ones worldwide.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped and packaged to ensure safe shipment.